Login to Complete an Application or to Access Judging Panel
Information for Poster Presenters
- The poster upload process opened on Sunday, August 1. Specific directions for accessing your account are included below under "How to Upload Your Poster.'
- Posters must be uploaded no later than 11:59 PM US Eastern Time on Friday, August 13.
- Only PDF files will be accepted for upload; the process will reject any other file type. If you develop your poster in PowerPoint, save it as a PDF for your upload. Please use the highest resolution image that you can.
- There is no file size restriction.
- We recommend landscape orientation for your poster; however, portait posters are acceptable.
- If you have been notified that your poster was selected as a Spotlight Poster please use the Speaker upload site rather than the poster upload site. If you have had trouble logging into the poster upload site, this transition may be why. Please try again by logging into the correct site.
- Spotlight Posters presentations should be no longer than 3 minutes
- Presenters should be prepared to answer questions from the SIG Leaders
HOW TO UPLOAD YOUR POSTER
Go to the Poster upload site
Log in using your ISPE credentials
If you have forgotten your username or password, click the link and instructions will be sent to you.
AUDIO "POSTER PITCH"
Authors have the option to record an audio file, presenting the poster and its findings much as you would at a live event. We recommend your audio narration is no longer than 3 minutes. You will be able to record directly through the online system.
You have the opportunity to add audio to your poster. Attendees will hear the audio when they view the poster and it creates a more personal and engaging experience.
Just click the blue START RECORDING button to record audio from your device's microphone. You may see a popup message when you click the button asking you if you would like to allow access to your microphone. Once you allow it you can start recording your audio. When you speak into your microphone, the grey 'volume' bar will light up green if audio is being detected. The louder you speak, the more green you will see. If the bar does not turn green, then your microphone is not picking up any sound.
Once you have made your recording, click the green SAVE RECORDING button to publish the audio so that attendees can hear it. If you make a mistake, use the red DELETE button to remove your audio and re-record it.
Each poster features a Questions and Comments section. Poster presenters are encouraged to visit their poster regularly and respond to viewer questions.
Thank you for your cooperation. We look forward to your participation in ICPE All Access