Login to Complete an Application or to Access Judging Panel
Information for Workshop/Symposia, Oral Presenters, Lightning Presentations
Congratulations on being selected to present an oral presentation at ICPE 2021 Virtual Meeting. This page contains information to help you plan your upload through the online system.
- ICPE 2021 Virtual Meeting will be held in US Eastern Time
- All presentations will be given live. If you are unable to present live, and wish to provide a recording please contact ISPE at email@example.com
- Presenters will be expected to share their screen and run their own slides
- Headshot and presentation slides uploaded by August 13. Access the upload portal here.
- If you do not have a headshot or biography on file, please provide one
- There is no file size restriction.
- Disclosure Slide Template Download
- ICPE PPT Template Download - optional
- ICPE Zoom Background - optional
HOW TO UPLOAD YOUR PPT PRESENTATION
Speaker upload site
Log in using your ISPE credentials
If you have forgotten your username or password, click the link and instructions will be sent to you.
HOW TO LOGIN
VIEW LOGIN HOW-TO VIDEO
- Visit the meeting website www.37icpe.org
- In the upper right-hand corner, click login
- Enter your email address
- From here you will be sent a link to your email, save this link and you can use it throughout the entire meeting to login
- Click the link from your email- you will be directed to the meeting site
- Find your session by clicking on the day, then navigating to the time. Your session will come up, and there is an option to add to your calendar. This calendar invite will put the exact link for your session in the location field.
- Click view details
- On the right-hand side you will see “Login as a co-host”- this only becomes active 15minutes before the meeting starts
- Click that and you will be let in as a co-host.
ORAL PRESENTATION INFORMATION
- Oral presenters should present in the order they are listed in the schedule
- Oral presentations should not be longer than 10 minutes
LIGHTNING PRESENTATION INFORMATION
- Lightning presenters should present in the order they are listed in the schedule
- Lightning presentations should not exceed 3 minutes in length.
- ISPE's Lightning Forums Presenters will be asked to prepare a 3-minute “lightning/rapid” oral presentation, speakers will be required to prepare: a) title slide, b) disclosure slide, and c) 2 slides highlighting the key scientific question and rationale of the abstract, the main methods used, key results, and the main conclusions.